smartcomp 2019 registration
Registration is required for all participants of IEEE SMARTCOMP 2019.
- Student rates (S1 or S2) only apply to student authors of PhD Forum or students not presenting (nor authoring) papers at the conference.
- All authors (including regular, invited, WIP/demo or workshop papers) should have submitted a registration under category F1 or F2 to cover their paper for publication.
- All registrations include participation in all technical sessions, workshops, refreshment breaks, lunch, and banquet.
- Students registered under category S1 or S2 must further provide proof of current student status (e.g., a valid student card) when picking up the conference badge.
Registration Policies for Authors
- An accepted paper will be eligible for including in the conference proceedings only if one of the authors complete the registration by 30 April 2019.
- Each full registration (F1 or F2) only covers ONE (regular, invited, WIP/demo or workshop) paper and each student registration (S1 or S2) only covers ONE PhD Forum paper. Authors with multiple papers must either pay for multiple registrations or ask their co-authors to register for the other papers.
- Student rates (S1 or S2) cannot be used to cover any paper publication, except for PhD Forum.
- Up to two pages over the maximum length allowed for the category of the accepted paper may be purchased at USD100/page and must be paid for at the time of the registration.
Registration Policies for All Attendees
- To be eligible for the IEEE member’s rates, a currently valid IEEE membership number needs to be provided at the time of registration. If you are not already an IEEE member, you may join IEEE by visiting: http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/join/index.html.
- Each attendee must have a distinct registration; attendees are required to wear their registration badges at all time while participating in conference activities.
- All registrations must be submitted online and paid by credit card.
- Registrations and badges are not transferable.
Policies on No-shows
- Each paper must be presented by an author of the paper in person at the conference.
- An accepted paper not presented by one of the authors will be removed from the final conference proceedings before uploading to IEEE Xplore®. No refund will be made to authors of these papers.
- All refund/cancellation requests must be received by 10 May 2019.
- There will be an administrative fee of USD200 deducted from each refund/cancellation.
- There are absolutely no refunds for authors with registered papers or those who have requested and have received a visa/invitation letter. No refund will be given for any paid registration after 10 May 2019.
Inquiries on Registration
Please contact the Registration Co-Chairs, Dr Maciej Zawodniok at email@example.com or Ms Carmen Au at firstname.lastname@example.org.